Phönix - Der Feuervogel
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Phönix - Der Feuervogel

StartseiteGalerieSuchenNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

love - Wanna play doctor?

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
HerveyBa
Gast

love  - Wanna play doctor? Empty
BeitragThema: love - Wanna play doctor?   love  - Wanna play doctor? EmptyDi Jul 26, 2011 6:47 am

100% free dating site - Looking for freaks My name is Tianna GROCE I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then contact me.. internet dating Richmond-Windsor online dating singles in Cairns free online dating black singles internet dating I have read other ads on here and still I am unsure what I should say. I'm fiesty, flirty and not sure what.I can be serious when I want and I am just enjoying my life. Maybe enjoy it with someone else.have a brain and be sexy or at least attraactive! hey a little about myself i like to chill wit guys and i havent had good sex in 2 years os im looking to hook up with someoen asap. And if u would be that special someone u wouldnt be dissapointed. Im white and very hot so get at me! I am ready to settle down. As for my man, He has to have a job, own home, car, and some get up and go about himself. I don't like a guy who drinks alot and who is all about games. No games PLEASE!!!!!!!! Nothing creeps me out more than weak or creepy guys so don't answer if you're a wuss. Need someone who can handle all of me at least for a date, and don't be cheap because I'm really worth it... In the end if you are decent I will be well worth your time because I give the best BJs and am very tight. i'm here to enjoy your friendship and possible more if the chemistry is on. be real and honest and i will be the same. i'm into comedy clubs, movies and music. i don't awnt or like drama. if this is you and you like gossip and the he said she said, then please keep going. i am a outgoing persokn. Down to earth, funny and always want to do things at the spare of the moment. I love trying new things sexually and just everyday things. I am a good person in search for someone who dont mind giving me a kiss in public or dont mind holding my hand and then knows how do my hard behind closed doors.
Nach oben Nach unten

love - Wanna play doctor?
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Phönix - Der Feuervogel :: Öffentliches :: Anfragen und Bewerbungen-
Gehe zu: